We can all let life get on top of us, but it is important to take a step back and do what is best for your mental health.
Here are 10 tips to help you to de-stress:
- Get outside and enjoy nature. Go for a walk. Exercising will naturally release those feel-good endorphins.
- Set realistic goals and build achievable targets towards them.
- Talk about your feelings to hose you trust. Reach out to family and friends or a professional mental health coach.
- Make sure you are getting good and healthy food into your system and drinking plenty of water.
- Cut down on drinking and smoking, they only make situations worse!
- Say no! You are not obliged to say yes to every social event or favour. Look out for no.1, yourself!
- Try get a good night’s sleep. Cutting down on caffeine and screen time will help.
- Take a step back and breathe. Practice mindfulness and be thankful.
- Laugh! It s the best medicine. Watch a hilarious film or spend time with your comedic mate.
- Finally - Give yourself a break! You are doing great!
For support and information visit –